1. Water Circulation: Water regime of rivers. Large water circulation (Zoltán Vekerdy) 02.04.
2. Hydrology of flood and its impact on groundwater (Zoltán Vekerdy) 02.11.
3. Evaporation of floodplains, wetlands and their impact on the local climate. (Zoltán Vekerdy) 02.18.
4. Impact of flooding and dehydration on soils (Erika Michéli, Tamás Szegi) 02.25.
5. Herbaceous plant communities of river waters, lakes, inland waters, marshes and mires and their dynamics with different water quantities and qualities. Their effect on quantitative and qualitative indicators of water. (János Nagy) 03.04.
6. Dynamics of soft and woody plant communities strongly influenced by water (floodplains) along with different water quantities and qualities. Effect on quantitative and qualitative indicators of water. II. (János Nagy). + Fish management opportunities in floodplains. (Árpád Hegyi) 03.11.
7. The role of works, channels and dams in water regulation (??) + Fish management opportunities in floodplains. (Árpád Hegyi) 03.18.
8. The possibilities of grassland management in floodplains. (Tasi Julianna) 03.25.
9. Possibilities of animal husbandry in heavily water influenced areas (Péter Póti, Ferenc Pajor) 04.01.
10. Possibilities of Agricultural Production in heavily water influenced areas (Dr. Gergő Péter Kovács) 04.08.
11. Opportunities for vegetable and fruit gardening in floodplains. (András Neményi) 04.29.12. Field practice. 05.06.